UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 8:08 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ: PEGI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $24. Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith is cautious due to the exhausting ROFO pipeline and the fact that the stock has already rallied 30% from the first quarter.
"We are launching coverage of PEGI with a Neutral rating and $24 PT, seeing shares as only trading at a modest premium to our DCF target of $20 and discount to our Yieldbased methodology of $28. While shares only trade at a modest premium to DCF value (7.3% discount rate), similar to NYLD, we emphasize this discount is appropriate as long as PEGI has a separate parent private equity sponsor. Further, we see the greater volatility associated with a largely wind portfolio and financial swaps (rather than PPAs) on some deals, we appreciate the greater financial risk vs. peers," said Dumoulin-Smith.
Shares of Pattern Energy Group closed at $23.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes OvaScience (OVAS) at Perform
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!