UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 8:08 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ: PEGI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $24. Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith is cautious due to the exhausting ROFO pipeline and the fact that the stock has already rallied 30% from the first quarter.
"We are launching coverage of PEGI with a Neutral rating and $24 PT, seeing shares as only trading at a modest premium to our DCF target of $20 and discount to our Yieldbased methodology of $28. While shares only trade at a modest premium to DCF value (7.3% discount rate), similar to NYLD, we emphasize this discount is appropriate as long as PEGI has a separate parent private equity sponsor. Further, we see the greater volatility associated with a largely wind portfolio and financial swaps (rather than PPAs) on some deals, we appreciate the greater financial risk vs. peers," said Dumoulin-Smith.
Shares of Pattern Energy Group closed at $23.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- UBS Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) Ahead of 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!