UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 8:08 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ: PEGI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $24. Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith is cautious due to the exhausting ROFO pipeline and the fact that the stock has already rallied 30% from the first quarter.
"We are launching coverage of PEGI with a Neutral rating and $24 PT, seeing shares as only trading at a modest premium to our DCF target of $20 and discount to our Yieldbased methodology of $28. While shares only trade at a modest premium to DCF value (7.3% discount rate), similar to NYLD, we emphasize this discount is appropriate as long as PEGI has a separate parent private equity sponsor. Further, we see the greater volatility associated with a largely wind portfolio and financial swaps (rather than PPAs) on some deals, we appreciate the greater financial risk vs. peers," said Dumoulin-Smith.
Shares of Pattern Energy Group closed at $23.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!