UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 8:08 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ: PEGI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $24. Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith is cautious due to the exhausting ROFO pipeline and the fact that the stock has already rallied 30% from the first quarter.
"We are launching coverage of PEGI with a Neutral rating and $24 PT, seeing shares as only trading at a modest premium to our DCF target of $20 and discount to our Yieldbased methodology of $28. While shares only trade at a modest premium to DCF value (7.3% discount rate), similar to NYLD, we emphasize this discount is appropriate as long as PEGI has a separate parent private equity sponsor. Further, we see the greater volatility associated with a largely wind portfolio and financial swaps (rather than PPAs) on some deals, we appreciate the greater financial risk vs. peers," said Dumoulin-Smith.
Shares of Pattern Energy Group closed at $23.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!