UPDATE: UBS Starts Obalon Therapeutics (OBLN) at Buy
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 10:43 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on Obalon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OBLN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.
Analyst Matt Miksic said, "We are initiating coverage with a Buy rating and $21 target. We think Obalon's FDA PMA indication and differentiated randomized clinical data position the company to capture share and drive adoption in the large and expanding obesity market, initially targeting ~55-60 mil adult patients in the U.S. with a BMI of 30-40. We see the company as uniquely positioned with defensible competitive advantages to penetrate and develop a new market exceeding $2 bil over time."
Shares of Obalon Therapeutics closed at $13.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!