UPDATE: UBS Starts Obalon Therapeutics (OBLN) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 10:43 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on Obalon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OBLN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.
Analyst Matt Miksic said, "We are initiating coverage with a Buy rating and $21 target. We think Obalon's FDA PMA indication and differentiated randomized clinical data position the company to capture share and drive adoption in the large and expanding obesity market, initially targeting ~55-60 mil adult patients in the U.S. with a BMI of 30-40. We see the company as uniquely positioned with defensible competitive advantages to penetrate and develop a new market exceeding $2 bil over time."
Shares of Obalon Therapeutics closed at $13.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Sell
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!