UPDATE: UBS Starts MGM Growth Properties (MGP) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 7:59 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on MGM Growth Properties (NYSE: MGP) with a Buy rating and $28 price target.
Analyst Robin Farley commented, "MGP's growth drivers include: ~$60M of rental revenue coming from lease escalators & ~$160M of rent coming from MGP's potential acquisition of Maryland & Springfield projects. Given the factors we note above, we value MGP at lower end of historic range for triple net lease names, and GLPI at a discount to that based on historic discount that other Triple Net Lease names trade relative to the 2 largest & most premium."
Shares of MGM Growth Properties closed at $26.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!