UPDATE: UBS Starts MGM Growth Properties (MGP) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 7:59 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on MGM Growth Properties (NYSE: MGP) with a Buy rating and $28 price target.
Analyst Robin Farley commented, "MGP's growth drivers include: ~$60M of rental revenue coming from lease escalators & ~$160M of rent coming from MGP's potential acquisition of Maryland & Springfield projects. Given the factors we note above, we value MGP at lower end of historic range for triple net lease names, and GLPI at a discount to that based on historic discount that other Triple Net Lease names trade relative to the 2 largest & most premium."
Shares of MGM Growth Properties closed at $26.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!