UPDATE: UBS Starts MGM Growth Properties (MGP) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 7:59 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on MGM Growth Properties (NYSE: MGP) with a Buy rating and $28 price target.
Analyst Robin Farley commented, "MGP's growth drivers include: ~$60M of rental revenue coming from lease escalators & ~$160M of rent coming from MGP's potential acquisition of Maryland & Springfield projects. Given the factors we note above, we value MGP at lower end of historic range for triple net lease names, and GLPI at a discount to that based on historic discount that other Triple Net Lease names trade relative to the 2 largest & most premium."
Shares of MGM Growth Properties closed at $26.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!