UPDATE: UBS Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Neutral
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 8:07 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on Gaming and Leisure (NASDAQ: GLPI) with a Neutral rating and $35 price target.
Analyst Robin Farley commented, "We are on the side lines on GLPI. Acquisitions for gaming REITs will likely be larger and less frequent than the acquisition pipeline of the large triple net lease REITs. So while it may be appropriate to assume a certain level of acquisitions for large TNL REITs, it is more difficult to factor in lumpy potential gaming transactions, particularly for GLPI. The flip side of not having acquisitions assumed in our estimates is that GLPI could positively surprise by announcing a transaction. But we believe the lack of visibility should be reflected in the stock as well."
Shares of Gaming and Leisure closed at $34.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!