UPDATE: UBS Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 8:07 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on Gaming and Leisure (NASDAQ: GLPI) with a Neutral rating and $35 price target.
Analyst Robin Farley commented, "We are on the side lines on GLPI. Acquisitions for gaming REITs will likely be larger and less frequent than the acquisition pipeline of the large triple net lease REITs. So while it may be appropriate to assume a certain level of acquisitions for large TNL REITs, it is more difficult to factor in lumpy potential gaming transactions, particularly for GLPI. The flip side of not having acquisitions assumed in our estimates is that GLPI could positively surprise by announcing a transaction. But we believe the lack of visibility should be reflected in the stock as well."
Shares of Gaming and Leisure closed at $34.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Kansas City Southern (KSU) After Revising Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!