UPDATE: UBS Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 8:07 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on Gaming and Leisure (NASDAQ: GLPI) with a Neutral rating and $35 price target.
Analyst Robin Farley commented, "We are on the side lines on GLPI. Acquisitions for gaming REITs will likely be larger and less frequent than the acquisition pipeline of the large triple net lease REITs. So while it may be appropriate to assume a certain level of acquisitions for large TNL REITs, it is more difficult to factor in lumpy potential gaming transactions, particularly for GLPI. The flip side of not having acquisitions assumed in our estimates is that GLPI could positively surprise by announcing a transaction. But we believe the lack of visibility should be reflected in the stock as well."
Shares of Gaming and Leisure closed at $34.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts PerkinElmer (PKI) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Hologic (HOLX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!