UPDATE: UBS Starts CyberArk Software (CYBR) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 9:09 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $56. Analyst Fatima Boolani isn't impressed with the stock's valuation.
'CYBR's combo of mid-20% revs growth, mid-20% OPM, and 25%+ FCF margins is admittedly rare, but continued fundamental strength appears discounted in the stock," said Boolani.
The analyst added, "In a backdrop where cybersecurity breaches are continuing apace and increasingly perpetrated with legitimate, high-value credentials, CYBR's core 'vault' and 'surveillance camera' offerings seem precisely the tools to tackle the challenge. Theft of such administrative passwords to launch cyberattacks is insidious by design, as this not only skirts detection by existing security controls, but exploits usually weak, overlooked, and underinvested-in organizational processes of privileged passwords' supervision. CYBR has put a spotlight on this category, but has the valuation to match."
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!