UPDATE: UBS Starts CyberArk Software (CYBR) at Neutral
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 9:09 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $56. Analyst Fatima Boolani isn't impressed with the stock's valuation.
'CYBR's combo of mid-20% revs growth, mid-20% OPM, and 25%+ FCF margins is admittedly rare, but continued fundamental strength appears discounted in the stock," said Boolani.
The analyst added, "In a backdrop where cybersecurity breaches are continuing apace and increasingly perpetrated with legitimate, high-value credentials, CYBR's core 'vault' and 'surveillance camera' offerings seem precisely the tools to tackle the challenge. Theft of such administrative passwords to launch cyberattacks is insidious by design, as this not only skirts detection by existing security controls, but exploits usually weak, overlooked, and underinvested-in organizational processes of privileged passwords' supervision. CYBR has put a spotlight on this category, but has the valuation to match."
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!