UPDATE: UBS Starts CyberArk Software (CYBR) at Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 9:09 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $56. Analyst Fatima Boolani isn't impressed with the stock's valuation.
'CYBR's combo of mid-20% revs growth, mid-20% OPM, and 25%+ FCF margins is admittedly rare, but continued fundamental strength appears discounted in the stock," said Boolani.
The analyst added, "In a backdrop where cybersecurity breaches are continuing apace and increasingly perpetrated with legitimate, high-value credentials, CYBR's core 'vault' and 'surveillance camera' offerings seem precisely the tools to tackle the challenge. Theft of such administrative passwords to launch cyberattacks is insidious by design, as this not only skirts detection by existing security controls, but exploits usually weak, overlooked, and underinvested-in organizational processes of privileged passwords' supervision. CYBR has put a spotlight on this category, but has the valuation to match."
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!