UPDATE: UBS Starts CyberArk Software (CYBR) at Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 9:09 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $56. Analyst Fatima Boolani isn't impressed with the stock's valuation.
'CYBR's combo of mid-20% revs growth, mid-20% OPM, and 25%+ FCF margins is admittedly rare, but continued fundamental strength appears discounted in the stock," said Boolani.
The analyst added, "In a backdrop where cybersecurity breaches are continuing apace and increasingly perpetrated with legitimate, high-value credentials, CYBR's core 'vault' and 'surveillance camera' offerings seem precisely the tools to tackle the challenge. Theft of such administrative passwords to launch cyberattacks is insidious by design, as this not only skirts detection by existing security controls, but exploits usually weak, overlooked, and underinvested-in organizational processes of privileged passwords' supervision. CYBR has put a spotlight on this category, but has the valuation to match."
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!