UPDATE: UBS Starts Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) at Buy
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 10:40 AM EDT)
UBS initiated coverage on Advanced Disposal Services (NYSE: ADSW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.
Analyst Steven Fisher said, "We think ADSW stock is attractive because it has both growth and defensive characteristics. The waste industry has proven to be resilient in various economic cycles, and ADSW's positioning provides it with both organic and inorganic opportunities that we expect to drive above market growth. We also expect deleveraging to support the multiple. There are four main reasons why we are positive on Advanced Disposal's growth prospects. 1) UBS Evidence Lab geospatial analysis indicates that there is potential for geographic expansion. 2) The market remains fragmented and there are opportunities for consolidation through tuckin acquisitions. 3) The largest peers are mature and more focused on returns with targeted growth, and ADSW's scale is smaller enabling faster growth potential. 4) The macroeconomic environment, especially housing, remains supportive. We also expect ADSW to focus on improving cost efficiency to expand EBITDA margins."
Shares of Advanced Disposal Services closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!