UPDATE: UBS Starts Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 22, 2016 8:29 AM EST)
UBS initiated coverage on Acushnet Holdings (NYSE: GOLF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.
Analyst Michael Binetti said, "Acushnet (GOLF) has #1 market share in golf balls, shoes, and gloves between its iconic Titleist & FootJoy brands. While the golf industry has had a volatile growth trajectory in recent years, GOLF over-indexes to the most enviable parts of the ecosystem: 1) aspirational consumers ("Dedicated Golfers"), and 2) dominant share in the most profitable categories. GOLF focuses on dedicated golfers (who represent just 15% of players, but 70% of total golf spend)—who are heavily influenced by pro players. With pros validating its brands (62% of balls used on pro tours are Titleist Pro V1, 5x higher than the #2 ball) GOLF enjoys industry-leading ASPs & margins in the most profitable categories (49% share & industry-leading pricing in the high-margin golf ball category)."
Shares of Acushnet Holdings closed at $19.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!