UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Patriot National (PN) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 16, 2016 9:04 AM EST)
UBS downgraded Patriot National (NYSE: PN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $6.50 (from $12.00). Analyst Brian Meredith thinks its credit facility will be a drag on earnings.
"We estimate that the new term loan will lower our 2017 and 2018 EPS estimates by approximately 25% due to both the higher interest rate (8.25% versus 3.94% on the old BMO term loan) and increased debt load. The new credit facility increases our estimated 2017 interest expense from $7.5mm to $20.1mm, which negatively affects our 2017 EPS estimate by $0.28/sh. We estimate that the special dividend will consume $67mm of the cash on hand, with interest and amortization hurting cash flow by $26mm in 2017 and $28.5mm in 2018, hurting PN's financial flexibility," said Meredith.
Shares of Patriot National closed at $6.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!