UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Blue Capital Reinsurance (BCRH) to Sell
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 23, 2016 10:50 AM EST)
UBS downgraded Blue Capital Reinsurance (NYSE: BCRH) from Buy to Sell with a price target of $17.00 (from $18.00). Analyst Brian Meredith said rising yields make it less attractive.
"With yields rising since the U.S. election, we believe that BCRH will become less attractive as an alternative yield play. BCRH's annual payout of 90% of earnings via dividends has resulted in a double-digit dividend yield the last two years, making it attractive in a low interest rate environment despite the volatility inherent in its business. We expect a more limited special dividend in 1Q17, lowering the 2017 total estimated dividend to $1.13 and the yield to 5.9%, given loss activity in 2016. BCRH sees minimal impact on its returns from higher yields, making other yield-focused assets more attractive," said Meredith.
Shares of Blue Capital Reinsurance closed at $19.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!