UPDATE: SunTrust Reiterates 'Hold' Rating on Charles Schwab (SCHW)
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 18, 2016 7:47 AM EDT)
(Correction: stock was not upgraded to Buy, remains Hold.)
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey reiterated a Hold rating on Charles Schwab Corp. (NYSE: SCHW) with a price target of $33 (prior $32). Comments follow the release of Q3 results.
Analyst Douglas Mewhirter said, "We reiterate our Hold rating on SCHW shares following the company's 3Q16 earnings release. We have increased our 2016 and 2017 estimates to $1.29 and $1.51 from $1.24 and $1.46, respectively, primarily reflecting a more positive short-term interest rate outlook. We could further adjust estimates by $0.01-$0.03 following Friday's business update call. We have increased our price target to $33 (from $32), which equals 22x 2017E EPS and represents what we believe is a deserved premium to the group, based on the company's superior strategic position."
Shares of Charles Schwab Corp. closed at $31.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- BTIG Upgrades Neogenomics (NEO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!