UPDATE: SunTrust Reiterates 'Hold' Rating on Charles Schwab (SCHW)
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 18, 2016 7:47 AM EDT)
(Correction: stock was not upgraded to Buy, remains Hold.)
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey reiterated a Hold rating on Charles Schwab Corp. (NYSE: SCHW) with a price target of $33 (prior $32). Comments follow the release of Q3 results.
Analyst Douglas Mewhirter said, "We reiterate our Hold rating on SCHW shares following the company's 3Q16 earnings release. We have increased our 2016 and 2017 estimates to $1.29 and $1.51 from $1.24 and $1.46, respectively, primarily reflecting a more positive short-term interest rate outlook. We could further adjust estimates by $0.01-$0.03 following Friday's business update call. We have increased our price target to $33 (from $32), which equals 22x 2017E EPS and represents what we believe is a deserved premium to the group, based on the company's superior strategic position."
Shares of Charles Schwab Corp. closed at $31.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!