UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Hold
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 3, 2016 8:06 AM EDT)
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $10.00 (from $17.00). Analyst Robert S. Peck said Q3 results and guidance raised questions around customer demand, and the category's maturity.
"We have been wrong on Fitbit. While Fitbit reported a decent quarter, its guidance implied a sharp deceleration and raised questions around company forecasting, customer demand, and the category's maturity. We think demand for current product feature set may be saturated, and at this point, only new product form factors and functionality could inflect demand, which we don't expect until well into 2017. Further, on valuation multiples versus other CE manufacturers, the stock does not appear undervalued," said Peck.
Shares of Fitbit closed at $12.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!