UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades REX Energy (REXX) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 9:13 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded REX Energy (NASDAQ: REXX) from Sell to Hold following yesterday's OPEC agreement.
Analyst Michael S. Scialla said, "We are raising our rating to Hold from Sell on an improving oil price outlook. OPEC has reportedly agreed to cut production from 32.5-33.0 MMBls/d next year from its August level of 33.2 MMBls/d. While a formal OPEC agreement that meaningfully reduces supply and record global inventories is far from concrete, a change in Saudi policy, weather perceived or real, and positive commentary from the producer group’s leading officials, appear to be building an oil price floor of $40."
Shares of REX Energy closed at $0.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, OPEC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!