UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades REX Energy (REXX) to Hold
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 9:13 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded REX Energy (NASDAQ: REXX) from Sell to Hold following yesterday's OPEC agreement.
Analyst Michael S. Scialla said, "We are raising our rating to Hold from Sell on an improving oil price outlook. OPEC has reportedly agreed to cut production from 32.5-33.0 MMBls/d next year from its August level of 33.2 MMBls/d. While a formal OPEC agreement that meaningfully reduces supply and record global inventories is far from concrete, a change in Saudi policy, weather perceived or real, and positive commentary from the producer group’s leading officials, appear to be building an oil price floor of $40."
Shares of REX Energy closed at $0.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, OPEC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!