UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Lockheed Martin (LMT) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 9:30 AM EST)
Stifel upgraded Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $290.00 (from $260.00). Analyst Joseph W. DeNardi thinks the company will be a winner as a result of Trumps victory.
"We’ve been looking for the right opportunity to upgrade LMT, and we believe now is the time. Driving our decision is encouraging commentary regarding 2018 FCF and, to a lesser degree, the outcome of the election, which could drive incremental defense spending dollars to LMT. Given LMT's continued strong execution on F-35, we are less concerned regarding recent pressure associated with news that F-35 contract terms were more onerous than expected and suspect that higher volumes should additional aircraft be added to LRIPs will offset any modest, potential margin pressure in 2018. We are raising our rating on Lockheed to Buy from Hold with a Target Price of $290, based on ~18.5x average FCF in 2016-2018 and supported by our DCF analysis," said DeNardi.
Shares of Lockheed Martin closed at $259.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Stifel Upgrades Lindsay Corporation (LNN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!