UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 26, 2016 9:33 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ: LGCY) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $1.75. Yesterday Legacy announced that it executed a $300 million second lien term loan credit agreement with GSO Capital Partners LP.
"We view the announced transaction as incrementally positive for the partnership. When we downgraded the units to Sell, our call was centered around a challenging fall redetermination. However, we view that risk as largely removed with new access to liquidity. Additionally, we anticipate the partnership’s previous disclosure that its hedge counterparties were reluctant to add incremental commodity hedges has been resolved given the requirement the partnership must hedge at least 75% of its PDP production through FY18," said analyst Brian J. Brungardt, Jr. "Accordingly, we are upgrading the partnership to Hold from Sell and establishing a $1.75 target price, which implies a EV/NTM Adj EBITDA multiple of 6.6x."
Shares of Legacy Reserves closed at $1.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!