UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 11:07 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded Highwoods Properties Inc. (NYSE: HIW) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $55. Analyst John W. Guinee noted sees attractive valuation.
"As we become more concerned about the Manhattan-centric office REITs we cover, and think the better low barrier office REITs are offering comparable growth at more attractive valuation metrics, we are upgrading Highwoods to Buy," said Guinee.
The analyst added "Positives for Highwoods Properties include: 1) $415mm, 74% leased, very accretive development pipeline, 2) one of few low barrier office REITs we cover with dependable FFO/FAD growth, 3) simplicity premium, 4) continued de-levering to sub-30% debt to Market Cap and a debt/EBITDA of 4.8x, 5) via ATM issuance of $80.3mm of equity, which is a very attractive cost of capital, 6) decreased G&A going forward, 7) YE16 $0.75-$1.00/sh special dividend, 8) potential dividend increase, 9) the Sunbelt growth story deserves and gets little push-back, 10) value creation at a fixed cap rate continues."
Shares of Highwoods Properties Inc. closed at $49.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!