UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 11:07 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded Highwoods Properties Inc. (NYSE: HIW) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $55. Analyst John W. Guinee noted sees attractive valuation.
"As we become more concerned about the Manhattan-centric office REITs we cover, and think the better low barrier office REITs are offering comparable growth at more attractive valuation metrics, we are upgrading Highwoods to Buy," said Guinee.
The analyst added "Positives for Highwoods Properties include: 1) $415mm, 74% leased, very accretive development pipeline, 2) one of few low barrier office REITs we cover with dependable FFO/FAD growth, 3) simplicity premium, 4) continued de-levering to sub-30% debt to Market Cap and a debt/EBITDA of 4.8x, 5) via ATM issuance of $80.3mm of equity, which is a very attractive cost of capital, 6) decreased G&A going forward, 7) YE16 $0.75-$1.00/sh special dividend, 8) potential dividend increase, 9) the Sunbelt growth story deserves and gets little push-back, 10) value creation at a fixed cap rate continues."
Shares of Highwoods Properties Inc. closed at $49.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!