UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades HCP (HCP) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 10:55 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded HCP (NYSE: HCP) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $31.
"We are upgrading our rating to Hold following the completion of the QCP spin-off of skilled nursing assets which were an overhang on the portfolio. Going forward, we believe portfolio quality, payor mix and coverage have all improved," said analyst Chad Vanacore.
Shares of HCP closed at $30.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!