UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 9:13 AM EST)
Stifel upgraded GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $46. Analyst John Egbert noted strong fundamentals.
"GrubHub shares have fallen by over 20% since reaching a 52-week high of nearly $45 in late September (the S&P 500 fell less than 1% over this period) despite strong fundamentals and respectable 3Q:16 results. The company has exhibited solid execution in its core marketplace business and impressive growth in its emerging delivery business, while competition does not appear to be having a material impact on the company’s results. With shares trading below 16x 2017 EV / EBITDA, we believe risk / reward in GRUB shares once again appears compelling, especially to investors with a long-term focus," said Egbert.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $35.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!