UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 9:13 AM EST)
Stifel upgraded GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $46. Analyst John Egbert noted strong fundamentals.
"GrubHub shares have fallen by over 20% since reaching a 52-week high of nearly $45 in late September (the S&P 500 fell less than 1% over this period) despite strong fundamentals and respectable 3Q:16 results. The company has exhibited solid execution in its core marketplace business and impressive growth in its emerging delivery business, while competition does not appear to be having a material impact on the company’s results. With shares trading below 16x 2017 EV / EBITDA, we believe risk / reward in GRUB shares once again appears compelling, especially to investors with a long-term focus," said Egbert.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $35.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!