UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 9:13 AM EST)
Stifel upgraded GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $46. Analyst John Egbert noted strong fundamentals.
"GrubHub shares have fallen by over 20% since reaching a 52-week high of nearly $45 in late September (the S&P 500 fell less than 1% over this period) despite strong fundamentals and respectable 3Q:16 results. The company has exhibited solid execution in its core marketplace business and impressive growth in its emerging delivery business, while competition does not appear to be having a material impact on the company’s results. With shares trading below 16x 2017 EV / EBITDA, we believe risk / reward in GRUB shares once again appears compelling, especially to investors with a long-term focus," said Egbert.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $35.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Stifel Upgrades Lindsay Corporation (LNN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!