UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) to Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 7, 2016 9:51 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded DuPont Fabros Technology (NYSE: DFT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $43. Analyst Matthew S. Heinz said its business isn't nearly as bad as stock suggests and raised its rating based on valuation.
"We are upgrading DFT to Buy from Hold following a -20% correction in the shares since 6/30 (near peak, RMZ -8%) and a de-rating of the multiple to historically attractive levels (11.9x 2017E AFFO). We believe the correction discounts an expectation of weaker 3Q leasing activity (in relation to 1H16 peak levels), despite what should be a record year of signings for DFT in 2016, providing a solid setup for 2017 earnings growth. From current prices, we see 18% total return potential to our $43 target price, based on 13.5x our 2017 AFFO estimate," said Heinz.
Shares of DuPont Fabros Technology closed at $38.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!