UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) to Buy
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 7, 2016 9:51 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded DuPont Fabros Technology (NYSE: DFT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $43. Analyst Matthew S. Heinz said its business isn't nearly as bad as stock suggests and raised its rating based on valuation.
"We are upgrading DFT to Buy from Hold following a -20% correction in the shares since 6/30 (near peak, RMZ -8%) and a de-rating of the multiple to historically attractive levels (11.9x 2017E AFFO). We believe the correction discounts an expectation of weaker 3Q leasing activity (in relation to 1H16 peak levels), despite what should be a record year of signings for DFT in 2016, providing a solid setup for 2017 earnings growth. From current prices, we see 18% total return potential to our $43 target price, based on 13.5x our 2017 AFFO estimate," said Heinz.
Shares of DuPont Fabros Technology closed at $38.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Neutral on GE's (GE) Q3 Report, Outlook; Reaffirms at 'Outperform'
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!