UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 7, 2016 9:51 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded DuPont Fabros Technology (NYSE: DFT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $43. Analyst Matthew S. Heinz said its business isn't nearly as bad as stock suggests and raised its rating based on valuation.
"We are upgrading DFT to Buy from Hold following a -20% correction in the shares since 6/30 (near peak, RMZ -8%) and a de-rating of the multiple to historically attractive levels (11.9x 2017E AFFO). We believe the correction discounts an expectation of weaker 3Q leasing activity (in relation to 1H16 peak levels), despite what should be a record year of signings for DFT in 2016, providing a solid setup for 2017 earnings growth. From current prices, we see 18% total return potential to our $43 target price, based on 13.5x our 2017 AFFO estimate," said Heinz.
Shares of DuPont Fabros Technology closed at $38.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!