UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Cousins Properties (CUZ) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 18, 2016 8:51 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $8 (prior $9.50). Analyst John W. Guinee thinks the stock valuation is appropriate.
"Post merger/spin we expected Cousins to trade at roughly a 6.0%-6.5% implied cap rate. By our estimates, Cousins Properties is now trading at a 6.2% implied cap rate. Hence, our upgrade to Hold from Sell," said Guinee. "We do remain concerned that clarity will be lacking as 1) the 3Q16 and 4Q16 reported numbers are likely to be very messy, 2) post spin balance sheets may not be presented until 4Q16 earnings are reported in early 2017, 3) we do not expect 2017 FFO guidance immediately, 4) we do not expect any dividend information until a later date, 5) possible tax issues for low basis, taxable shareholders have not been quantified."
Shares of Cousins Properties closed at $7.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!