UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust (CORR) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 9:31 AM EST)
Stifel upgraded CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust (NYSE: CORR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $34.
"CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. announced Ultra Petroleum’s subsidiary has agreed to assume the lease on CORR's Pinedale Liquids Gathering System without amendment. Management has consistently argued CORR’s Pinedale system is critical to Ultra’s ability to generate cash flow and today’s announcement is confirmation. We previously applied a 1x discount to our assumed 9.5x targeted multiple due to uncertainty around the Pinedale asset. Given today’s announcement, we are upgrading CORR to Buy and increasing our target price to $34.00 from $27," said analyst Selman Akyol.
Shares of CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust closed at $30.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!