UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 9:14 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $1.00 following yesterday's OPEC agreement.
Analyst Michael S. Scialla said, "We are raising our rating to Hold from Sell on an improving oil price outlook. OPEC has reportedly agreed to cut production from 32.5-33.0 MMBls/d next year from its August level of 33.2 MMBls/d. While a formal OPEC agreement that meaningfully reduces supply and record global inventories is far from concrete, a change in Saudi policy, weather perceived or real, and positive commentary from the producer group’s leading officials, appear to be building an oil price floor of $40."
Shares of Bonanza Creek Energy closed at $1.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, OPEC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!