UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 24, 2016 9:34 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Tabula Rasa Healthcare (NASDAQ: TRHC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.
Analyst Thomas A. Carrol said, "TRHC may offer investors outsized returns in the coming two years as revenue and earnings growth continues, driven by PACE and anticipation of the CMS EMTM demonstration. Moreover, TRHC is trading at a discount to a peer group of stocks that are very related to the company."
Shares of Tabula Rasa Healthcare closed at $14.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!