UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 24, 2016 9:34 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Tabula Rasa Healthcare (NASDAQ: TRHC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.
Analyst Thomas A. Carrol said, "TRHC may offer investors outsized returns in the coming two years as revenue and earnings growth continues, driven by PACE and anticipation of the CMS EMTM demonstration. Moreover, TRHC is trading at a discount to a peer group of stocks that are very related to the company."
Shares of Tabula Rasa Healthcare closed at $14.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!