UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 24, 2016 9:34 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Tabula Rasa Healthcare (NASDAQ: TRHC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.
Analyst Thomas A. Carrol said, "TRHC may offer investors outsized returns in the coming two years as revenue and earnings growth continues, driven by PACE and anticipation of the CMS EMTM demonstration. Moreover, TRHC is trading at a discount to a peer group of stocks that are very related to the company."
Shares of Tabula Rasa Healthcare closed at $14.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!