UPDATE: Stifel Starts Obalon Therapeutics (OBLN) at Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 8:42 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Obalon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OBLN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.
Analyst Rick Wise said, "This target ascribes a 4.5x EV/R multiple applied to our 2020E, $96M revenue projection, discounted 18% to year-end 2017. Obalon appears poised for dramatic top-line growth with its highly-differentiated intragastric balloon system, already FDA-approved to treat 30-40 BMI range obese patients. The Obalon Balloon's procedural ease-of use, best-in-class patient tolerability, and excellent clinical data are likely to be compelling adoption-drivers. With US launch slated for early 2017, Obalon clearly still is in the earliest stages of commercialization. Over the next five years, assuming a solid launch and commercial execution, we project a near triple-digit sales CAGR and ultimately ~80% GMs."
Shares of Obalon Therapeutics closed at $13.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!