UPDATE: Stifel Starts Obalon Therapeutics (OBLN) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 8:42 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Obalon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OBLN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.
Analyst Rick Wise said, "This target ascribes a 4.5x EV/R multiple applied to our 2020E, $96M revenue projection, discounted 18% to year-end 2017. Obalon appears poised for dramatic top-line growth with its highly-differentiated intragastric balloon system, already FDA-approved to treat 30-40 BMI range obese patients. The Obalon Balloon's procedural ease-of use, best-in-class patient tolerability, and excellent clinical data are likely to be compelling adoption-drivers. With US launch slated for early 2017, Obalon clearly still is in the earliest stages of commercialization. Over the next five years, assuming a solid launch and commercial execution, we project a near triple-digit sales CAGR and ultimately ~80% GMs."
Shares of Obalon Therapeutics closed at $13.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!