UPDATE: Stifel Starts Gridsum Holding (GSUM) at Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 18, 2016 9:01 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Gridsum Holding (NASDAQ: GSUM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21. Analyst George I. Askew thinks the company is uniquely positioned to benefit from the Chinese government’s "Made in China'"initiative over the next decade.
"As a leading data analytics software provider in China, Gridsum is pioneering domestic big data analytics and a functional SaaS model with proprietary real-time technologies. Gridsum has the scale, management and vision to sustain domestic leadership," said Askew.
"We project 2017 revenue of RMB595 million (US$89.2 million), 50%-60% y/y revenue growth. Long-term adjusted EBITDA margin targets exceed 25%," added the analyst.
Shares of Gridsum Holding closed at $16.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!