UPDATE: Stifel Starts Gridsum Holding (GSUM) at Buy
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 18, 2016 9:01 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Gridsum Holding (NASDAQ: GSUM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21. Analyst George I. Askew thinks the company is uniquely positioned to benefit from the Chinese government’s "Made in China'"initiative over the next decade.
"As a leading data analytics software provider in China, Gridsum is pioneering domestic big data analytics and a functional SaaS model with proprietary real-time technologies. Gridsum has the scale, management and vision to sustain domestic leadership," said Askew.
"We project 2017 revenue of RMB595 million (US$89.2 million), 50%-60% y/y revenue growth. Long-term adjusted EBITDA margin targets exceed 25%," added the analyst.
Shares of Gridsum Holding closed at $16.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Extreme Networks (EXTR): Restructuring Charge Adds 10% to EPS, Raising PT - Needham
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Brinker Int'l (EAT) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!