UPDATE: Stifel Starts Gridsum Holding (GSUM) at Buy
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 18, 2016 9:01 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Gridsum Holding (NASDAQ: GSUM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21. Analyst George I. Askew thinks the company is uniquely positioned to benefit from the Chinese government’s "Made in China'"initiative over the next decade.
"As a leading data analytics software provider in China, Gridsum is pioneering domestic big data analytics and a functional SaaS model with proprietary real-time technologies. Gridsum has the scale, management and vision to sustain domestic leadership," said Askew.
"We project 2017 revenue of RMB595 million (US$89.2 million), 50%-60% y/y revenue growth. Long-term adjusted EBITDA margin targets exceed 25%," added the analyst.
Shares of Gridsum Holding closed at $16.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!