UPDATE: Stifel Starts GasLog Partners LP (GLOP) at Buy
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 21, 2016 10:19 AM EST)
Stifel initiated coverage on GasLog Partners LP (NYSE: GLOP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24. Analyst Benjamin J. Nolan called it an obvious LNG growth vehicle.
"Among marine MLPs, we believe GLOP is well positioned for growth given a strong backlog of dropdown candidates at the sponsor levels and the strengthening fundamentals of the LNG market. Thus we expect distributions to grow by at least 10% per year for the next several years and believe units are attractively valued currently trading at a 9.7% yield," said Nolan.
Shares of GasLog Partners LP closed at $19.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- Berenberg Starts Deere (DE) at Sell
- Needham & Company Reiterates Hold on 21st Century Fox (FOXA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!