UPDATE: Stifel Starts Everspin Technologies (MRAM) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 10:54 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Everspin Technologies (NASDAQ: MRAM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.
Analyst Kevin E. Cassidy said,"We believe MRAM is a breakthrough memory technology delivering the speed of DRAM and the non-volatility of Flash. MRAM is a persistent memory solution for Storage Class Memory. Everspin is the first company to ship MRAM at volume and remains solidly ahead of its competition in terms of memory density and proven ability to deliver its products. In our view, Everspin’s partnership with GLOBALFOUNDRIES will accelerate density improvements, lower cost/Gb and increase production capacity. We view these factors as critical for the expansion of a memory market."
Shares of Everspin Technologies closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!