UPDATE: Stifel Starts Everspin Technologies (MRAM) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 10:54 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Everspin Technologies (NASDAQ: MRAM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.
Analyst Kevin E. Cassidy said,"We believe MRAM is a breakthrough memory technology delivering the speed of DRAM and the non-volatility of Flash. MRAM is a persistent memory solution for Storage Class Memory. Everspin is the first company to ship MRAM at volume and remains solidly ahead of its competition in terms of memory density and proven ability to deliver its products. In our view, Everspin’s partnership with GLOBALFOUNDRIES will accelerate density improvements, lower cost/Gb and increase production capacity. We view these factors as critical for the expansion of a memory market."
Shares of Everspin Technologies closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!