UPDATE: Stifel Starts Everspin Technologies (MRAM) at Buy
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 10:54 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Everspin Technologies (NASDAQ: MRAM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.
Analyst Kevin E. Cassidy said,"We believe MRAM is a breakthrough memory technology delivering the speed of DRAM and the non-volatility of Flash. MRAM is a persistent memory solution for Storage Class Memory. Everspin is the first company to ship MRAM at volume and remains solidly ahead of its competition in terms of memory density and proven ability to deliver its products. In our view, Everspin’s partnership with GLOBALFOUNDRIES will accelerate density improvements, lower cost/Gb and increase production capacity. We view these factors as critical for the expansion of a memory market."
Shares of Everspin Technologies closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Burlington Stores (BURL) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!