UPDATE: Stifel Starts Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 26, 2016 9:08 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ: ATSG) with a Hold rating. Analyst David G. Ross views shares as fairly valued.
Ross said, "We are initiating coverage of ATSG with a Hold rating on the shares due to valuation, in spite of secular growth tailwinds (related to e-commerce), as the stock has already had a good run year-to-date. Having known ATSG for some time (management has presented at our annual Stifel Transportation & Logistics Conference), we are pleased to launch coverage of the stock and like the longer-term story. ATSG is a growing provider of medium-body freighter aircraft (and airline operations) with a concentration on service providers in the express parcel/B2C space. The company made headlines earlier this year (after speculation began circulating in 4Q15) by starting up a cargo operation for Amazon out of its Wilmington, OH hub (the old Airborne hub) and then inking a five-year contract in 1Q16 with the e-commerce giant (after a successful peak season trial period) for 20 leased and operated 767s."
Shares of Air Transport Services Group closed at $14.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!