UPDATE: Stifel Starts Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 26, 2016 9:08 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ: ATSG) with a Hold rating. Analyst David G. Ross views shares as fairly valued.
Ross said, "We are initiating coverage of ATSG with a Hold rating on the shares due to valuation, in spite of secular growth tailwinds (related to e-commerce), as the stock has already had a good run year-to-date. Having known ATSG for some time (management has presented at our annual Stifel Transportation & Logistics Conference), we are pleased to launch coverage of the stock and like the longer-term story. ATSG is a growing provider of medium-body freighter aircraft (and airline operations) with a concentration on service providers in the express parcel/B2C space. The company made headlines earlier this year (after speculation began circulating in 4Q15) by starting up a cargo operation for Amazon out of its Wilmington, OH hub (the old Airborne hub) and then inking a five-year contract in 1Q16 with the e-commerce giant (after a successful peak season trial period) for 20 leased and operated 767s."
Shares of Air Transport Services Group closed at $14.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Previews Apple (AAPL) Q4 Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) to Sell
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!