UPDATE: Stifel Starts Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) at Buy
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 8:38 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Advanced Disposal Services (NYSE: ADSW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.
Analyst Michael E. Hoffman said, "With the completion of the October 6 IPO, ADSW has entered the next phase of its deleveraging plan. It has spent the past four years streamlining the portfolio, beginning the process of densifying routes by continually rerouting and the addition of tuck-in deals as well as lowering the cost structure from productivity gains, real price, and volume growth. We believe ADSW can self fund repayment of debt to lower leverage to 3x by 2020."
Shares of Advanced Disposal Services closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!