UPDATE: Stifel Starts Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) at Buy
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 8:38 AM EDT)
Stifel initiated coverage on Advanced Disposal Services (NYSE: ADSW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.
Analyst Michael E. Hoffman said, "With the completion of the October 6 IPO, ADSW has entered the next phase of its deleveraging plan. It has spent the past four years streamlining the portfolio, beginning the process of densifying routes by continually rerouting and the addition of tuck-in deals as well as lowering the cost structure from productivity gains, real price, and volume growth. We believe ADSW can self fund repayment of debt to lower leverage to 3x by 2020."
Shares of Advanced Disposal Services closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- Aegis Capital Starts ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) at Buy; Likes Position in non-Invasive Fat Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!