UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Infinera Corp. (INFN) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 30, 2016 10:14 AM EDT)
Stifel resumed coverage on Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) with a Hold rating and a price target of $9. Analyst Patrick M. Newton sees execution risk and subscale exposure to growth markets.
"Although expectations have been reset and valuation (EV/Sales) is bouncing around historical trough levels, we resume coverage with a Hold rating. We see meaningful opportunity for Infinera in the DCI and metro markets, but the company still remains largely tied to the long-haul market (~75% of revenue by our estimate) where we anticipate muted growth in the near-to-intermediate term. While we expect shipment of the company’s Infinite Capacity Engine will help the company regain its competitive leadership position in many markets, we do not expect shipments to accelerate until 2H17 with significant execution risk over the next 2-4 quarters," said Newton.
Shares of Infinera Corp. closed at $9.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!