UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Tandem Diabetes Care (TNDM) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 10:59 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Tandem Diabetes Care (NASDAQ: TNDM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $3.50 (from $15.00).
Analyst Rick Wise commented on the rating change, saying, "We are downgrading TNDM shares to Hold from Buy following a more disappointing than expected 3Q16 earnings performance and now sharply lower implied 4Q guidance. Multiple factors driving increased near-term uncertainty are making TNDM highly difficult to model. The most significant and most incremental headwind is the much larger than anticipated negative impact the MDT 630/670G product launch/approval is having on the market. Simply put, the prospect of these new competitive offerings – in particular the 670G (Spring 2017 launch) – are causing diabetic patients to hold off committing to any new pump system (and other diabetes technologies) until they are able to more fully assess these MDT offerings."
Shares of Tandem Diabetes Care closed at $5.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!