UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Tandem Diabetes Care (TNDM) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 10:59 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Tandem Diabetes Care (NASDAQ: TNDM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $3.50 (from $15.00).
Analyst Rick Wise commented on the rating change, saying, "We are downgrading TNDM shares to Hold from Buy following a more disappointing than expected 3Q16 earnings performance and now sharply lower implied 4Q guidance. Multiple factors driving increased near-term uncertainty are making TNDM highly difficult to model. The most significant and most incremental headwind is the much larger than anticipated negative impact the MDT 630/670G product launch/approval is having on the market. Simply put, the prospect of these new competitive offerings – in particular the 670G (Spring 2017 launch) – are causing diabetic patients to hold off committing to any new pump system (and other diabetes technologies) until they are able to more fully assess these MDT offerings."
Shares of Tandem Diabetes Care closed at $5.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!