UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) to Sell
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 8:40 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Memorial Production Partners (NASDAQ: MEMP) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $0.50. The change follows news the company is exploring strategic alternatives in capital structure.
"After the market close on October 28th, the partnership announced the results of its fall redetermination, suspension of distribution, and the retention of firm to explore strategic alternatives in its capital structure. As a result of the redetermination the partnership will have approximately $6 million in available liquidity. In light of the recent developments, we are downgrading units to Sell from Hold as we anticipate strategic capital structure alternatives may further erode future value for equity holders," said analyst Brian J. Brungardt, Jr.
Shares of Memorial Production Partners closed at $1.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!