UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) to Sell
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 8:40 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Memorial Production Partners (NASDAQ: MEMP) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $0.50. The change follows news the company is exploring strategic alternatives in capital structure.
"After the market close on October 28th, the partnership announced the results of its fall redetermination, suspension of distribution, and the retention of firm to explore strategic alternatives in its capital structure. As a result of the redetermination the partnership will have approximately $6 million in available liquidity. In light of the recent developments, we are downgrading units to Sell from Hold as we anticipate strategic capital structure alternatives may further erode future value for equity holders," said analyst Brian J. Brungardt, Jr.
Shares of Memorial Production Partners closed at $1.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!