UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Marin Software (MRIN) to Hold
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 11:21 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Marin Software (NYSE: MRIN) from Buy to Hold and removed its price target. Analyst Tom M. Roderick said the company's CEO transition signals continued challenges.
"On August 24th, after the market close, Marin Software filed an 8-K disclosing the reappointment of current board chairman Christopher Lien to the position of Chief Executive Officer. While we like that the former founder and CEO of Marin has returned to run the business, we view the transition itself as a clear sign of another hard reset in a business already in transition. As such we feel it is most prudent to downgrade our rating from Buy to Hold as we acknowledge there is no quick fix to Marin and there is likely no buyer waiting at the doorstep," said the analyst.
Shares of Marin Software closed at $2.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!