UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Marin Software (MRIN) to Hold
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 11:21 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Marin Software (NYSE: MRIN) from Buy to Hold and removed its price target. Analyst Tom M. Roderick said the company's CEO transition signals continued challenges.
"On August 24th, after the market close, Marin Software filed an 8-K disclosing the reappointment of current board chairman Christopher Lien to the position of Chief Executive Officer. While we like that the former founder and CEO of Marin has returned to run the business, we view the transition itself as a clear sign of another hard reset in a business already in transition. As such we feel it is most prudent to downgrade our rating from Buy to Hold as we acknowledge there is no quick fix to Marin and there is likely no buyer waiting at the doorstep," said the analyst.
Shares of Marin Software closed at $2.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Bernstein Downgrades Dean Foods (DF) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!