UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Sell
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 9:08 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ: LGCY) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $0.50. Analyst Brian J. Brungardt, Jr. expressed concerns about the fall redetermination, as banks may take a tougher approach to the partnership’s credit facility and, in turn, the partnership’s liquidity may be challenged.
"... we anticipate the upcoming semi-annual fall credit facility redetermination process will be challenging for the traditional upstream MLP space at large. We view the partnership at risk of an elevated credit facility haircut given the limited hedges in place and lack of capex drilling replacing reserves from production. In turn, we are downgrading units to Sell from Hold as we anticipate the partnership may see its liquidity profile squeezed," said Brungardt.
Shares of Legacy Reserves closed at $1.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!