UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Sell
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 9:08 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ: LGCY) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $0.50. Analyst Brian J. Brungardt, Jr. expressed concerns about the fall redetermination, as banks may take a tougher approach to the partnership’s credit facility and, in turn, the partnership’s liquidity may be challenged.
"... we anticipate the upcoming semi-annual fall credit facility redetermination process will be challenging for the traditional upstream MLP space at large. We view the partnership at risk of an elevated credit facility haircut given the limited hedges in place and lack of capex drilling replacing reserves from production. In turn, we are downgrading units to Sell from Hold as we anticipate the partnership may see its liquidity profile squeezed," said Brungardt.
Shares of Legacy Reserves closed at $1.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- Wedbush Cuts Alphabet (GOOGL) to Underperform on Concerns About 'Four Horsemen' of Search Apocalypse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!