UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Sell
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 9:08 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ: LGCY) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $0.50. Analyst Brian J. Brungardt, Jr. expressed concerns about the fall redetermination, as banks may take a tougher approach to the partnership’s credit facility and, in turn, the partnership’s liquidity may be challenged.
"... we anticipate the upcoming semi-annual fall credit facility redetermination process will be challenging for the traditional upstream MLP space at large. We view the partnership at risk of an elevated credit facility haircut given the limited hedges in place and lack of capex drilling replacing reserves from production. In turn, we are downgrading units to Sell from Hold as we anticipate the partnership may see its liquidity profile squeezed," said Brungardt.
Shares of Legacy Reserves closed at $1.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Citi Downgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Sell
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!