UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades NV5 Holdings (NVEE) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 9:25 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities upgraded NV5 Holdings (NASDAQ: NVEE) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $36. Analyst Ryan Cassil said several top-line catalysts appear to be underappreciated. He also said takeout possibility is "increasingly likely."
"Takeaways from our recent non-deal roadshow with management indicate that the M&A pipeline remains more robust than ever before. In addition, we are incrementally more confident that not only can NVEE achieve its $300MM revenue run-rate by year end, but that it will also likely have significant additional M&A growth opportunities in 2017. We anticipate that organic growth trends also have upward momentum given the increase in environmental work in the South/Southeast, as well as state work in the Northeast. We believe the recent market pullback is an opportunity to pick up a double-digit top-line growth company with M&A opportunities in front of it for 16x 2017E (excluding any future M&A) EPS. Our price target remains at $36, which represents 20x our 2017 EPS estimate," said Cassil.
The analyst added, "Management has a history of building and selling public companies, and we do not see a change in philosophy at NVEE. As the company approaches $40MM-$50MM in EBITDA, we believe CEO Dickerson Wright could potentially look to make an exit via the sale of the business."
Shares of NV5 Holdings closed at $29.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Rumors, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!