UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades NV5 Holdings (NVEE) to Buy
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 9:25 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities upgraded NV5 Holdings (NASDAQ: NVEE) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $36. Analyst Ryan Cassil said several top-line catalysts appear to be underappreciated. He also said takeout possibility is "increasingly likely."
"Takeaways from our recent non-deal roadshow with management indicate that the M&A pipeline remains more robust than ever before. In addition, we are incrementally more confident that not only can NVEE achieve its $300MM revenue run-rate by year end, but that it will also likely have significant additional M&A growth opportunities in 2017. We anticipate that organic growth trends also have upward momentum given the increase in environmental work in the South/Southeast, as well as state work in the Northeast. We believe the recent market pullback is an opportunity to pick up a double-digit top-line growth company with M&A opportunities in front of it for 16x 2017E (excluding any future M&A) EPS. Our price target remains at $36, which represents 20x our 2017 EPS estimate," said Cassil.
The analyst added, "Management has a history of building and selling public companies, and we do not see a change in philosophy at NVEE. As the company approaches $40MM-$50MM in EBITDA, we believe CEO Dickerson Wright could potentially look to make an exit via the sale of the business."
Shares of NV5 Holdings closed at $29.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Hyatt Hotels (H) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Marriott International (MAR) at Buy
- Nomura Downgrades Himax (HIMX) to Neutral on Lower AR Shipment Forecasts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Rumors, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!