UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 7, 2016 9:31 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $36.
Analyst Josh Sullivan said, "FLIR’s heritage in military IR remains a pillar of its success, and given the traditional defense budget flush in September, we expect government sales to be solid. Lastly, we believe FLIR is in prime position to consolidate the fragmented machine vision market through the recent Point Grey acquisition and FLIR's virtuous cycle. Thematically, consumer/industrial trends toward bid data and connected devices require low cost end-point sensors for which FLIR is uniquely positioned. Our $36 price target is based on 12x our 2017 EV/EBITDA estimates."
Shares of FLIR Systems, Inc. closed at $30.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!