UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 7, 2016 9:31 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $36.
Analyst Josh Sullivan said, "FLIR’s heritage in military IR remains a pillar of its success, and given the traditional defense budget flush in September, we expect government sales to be solid. Lastly, we believe FLIR is in prime position to consolidate the fragmented machine vision market through the recent Point Grey acquisition and FLIR's virtuous cycle. Thematically, consumer/industrial trends toward bid data and connected devices require low cost end-point sensors for which FLIR is uniquely positioned. Our $36 price target is based on 12x our 2017 EV/EBITDA estimates."
Shares of FLIR Systems, Inc. closed at $30.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!