UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Cloud Peak Energy (CLD) at Neutral
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 10:51 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Cloud Peak Energy (NYSE: CLD) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $7.
Analyst Mark A. Levin said, "CLD is a pure-play Powder River Basin (PRB) producer that operates three mines, two in Wyoming and one in Montana. The company produces all steam coal; it produces no metallurgical coal. While domestic and export utility coal fundamentals have improved considerably the last several months, shares of CLD have more than tripled since the end of June (CLD = +220%; S&P = +1%), leaving the valuation at levels that we believe are neither outlandishly expensive nor ridiculously cheap. What does 2017 hold for CLD? Candidly, it's still to be determined, which is why we are reluctant to chase the stock."
Shares of Cloud Peak Energy closed at $6.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- Berenberg Upgrades National Grid (NGG) to Buy
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!