UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Cloud Peak Energy (CLD) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 10:51 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Cloud Peak Energy (NYSE: CLD) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $7.
Analyst Mark A. Levin said, "CLD is a pure-play Powder River Basin (PRB) producer that operates three mines, two in Wyoming and one in Montana. The company produces all steam coal; it produces no metallurgical coal. While domestic and export utility coal fundamentals have improved considerably the last several months, shares of CLD have more than tripled since the end of June (CLD = +220%; S&P = +1%), leaving the valuation at levels that we believe are neither outlandishly expensive nor ridiculously cheap. What does 2017 hold for CLD? Candidly, it's still to be determined, which is why we are reluctant to chase the stock."
Shares of Cloud Peak Energy closed at $6.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!