UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Atmos Energy (ATO) at Buy
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 18, 2016 10:15 AM EST)
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Atmos Energy (NYSE: ATO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $80. Analyst Mark A. Levin sees strong EPS growth.
"Our target assumes the shares trade to 21x estimated 2018 EPS. In addition to the upside potential to our target, ATO's dividend currently yields 2.5%. We favor ATO for several reasons: (1) above-average EPS growth fueled by an exceptionally long runway of pipeline safety/integrity spending, (2) a low-risk EPS profile supported by 100% regulated operations, (3) an exceedingly constructive regulatory backdrop and (4) the potential to be acquired. ATO is our top pick in the space," said the analyst.
Shares of Atmos Energy closed at $71.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Drexel Hamilton
- Jefferies Downgrades Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) to Hold
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!