UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Atmos Energy (ATO) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 18, 2016 10:15 AM EST)
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Atmos Energy (NYSE: ATO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $80. Analyst Mark A. Levin sees strong EPS growth.
"Our target assumes the shares trade to 21x estimated 2018 EPS. In addition to the upside potential to our target, ATO's dividend currently yields 2.5%. We favor ATO for several reasons: (1) above-average EPS growth fueled by an exceptionally long runway of pipeline safety/integrity spending, (2) a low-risk EPS profile supported by 100% regulated operations, (3) an exceedingly constructive regulatory backdrop and (4) the potential to be acquired. ATO is our top pick in the space," said the analyst.
Shares of Atmos Energy closed at $71.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!