UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Alliance Resource Partners (ARLP) at Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 9:34 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Alliance Resource Partners (NASDAQ: ARLP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $29.
Analyst Mark A. Levin said, "After many miserable years, US coal equities are on a hot streak. When the dust eventually settles (and it almost assuredly will), we think there are few coal companies that investors can go to sleep at night more comfortably with than ARLP. For one, we believe the management team is top notch, consistently underpromising and overdelivering. Second, the balance sheet is pristine with net debt/TTM EBITDA at only 1.1x. Three, the distribution is well covered; we estimate 1.6x in 2017. Four, it is the 800pound gorilla in the only coal basin with real growth potential. Finally, the valuation, while certainly not as attractive as it was before the stock's hyperbolic 78% YTD move (S&P 500 = +4%), is compelling."
Shares of Alliance Resource Partners closed at $24.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!