UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Alliance Resource Partners (ARLP) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 9:34 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Alliance Resource Partners (NASDAQ: ARLP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $29.
Analyst Mark A. Levin said, "After many miserable years, US coal equities are on a hot streak. When the dust eventually settles (and it almost assuredly will), we think there are few coal companies that investors can go to sleep at night more comfortably with than ARLP. For one, we believe the management team is top notch, consistently underpromising and overdelivering. Second, the balance sheet is pristine with net debt/TTM EBITDA at only 1.1x. Three, the distribution is well covered; we estimate 1.6x in 2017. Four, it is the 800pound gorilla in the only coal basin with real growth potential. Finally, the valuation, while certainly not as attractive as it was before the stock's hyperbolic 78% YTD move (S&P 500 = +4%), is compelling."
Shares of Alliance Resource Partners closed at $24.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Equalweight
- Stifel Downgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Hold, Likes Company, Remains Cautious On Near Term Outlook
- Credit Suisse Starts ASML Inc. (ASML) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!