UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades RBC Bearings (ROLL) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 10:21 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities downgraded RBC Bearings (NASDAQ: ROLL) from Accumulate to Neutral with a price target of $73.00 (from $88.00). Analyst Walt Liptak said he sees weak industrial sector demand and airframe channel inventory volatility.
"We believe that the industrial sector weakened over the last three months as evidenced by the fluctuations in the recent Manufacturing ISM Report PMI data. As a result, we are expecting ROLL's industrial business to experience continued core sales declines in the short term. We are concerned that the aerospace supply chain may be under pressure in 2H:16 as OEs de-risk their production with inventory reductions. We are lowering our price target and EPS estimates. Our new $73 price target (from $88 previously) equates to a 2017 EV/EBITDA of 11.7x and P/E of 22.3x. We are lowering our 2017 and 2018 EPS estimate to $3.28 from $3.43, and $3.67 from $3.81, respectively, due to ROLL's weaker end market outlooks," said Liptak.
Shares of RBC Bearings closed at $73.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!