UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades RBC Bearings (ROLL) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 10:21 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities downgraded RBC Bearings (NASDAQ: ROLL) from Accumulate to Neutral with a price target of $73.00 (from $88.00). Analyst Walt Liptak said he sees weak industrial sector demand and airframe channel inventory volatility.
"We believe that the industrial sector weakened over the last three months as evidenced by the fluctuations in the recent Manufacturing ISM Report PMI data. As a result, we are expecting ROLL's industrial business to experience continued core sales declines in the short term. We are concerned that the aerospace supply chain may be under pressure in 2H:16 as OEs de-risk their production with inventory reductions. We are lowering our price target and EPS estimates. Our new $73 price target (from $88 previously) equates to a 2017 EV/EBITDA of 11.7x and P/E of 22.3x. We are lowering our 2017 and 2018 EPS estimate to $3.28 from $3.43, and $3.67 from $3.81, respectively, due to ROLL's weaker end market outlooks," said Liptak.
Shares of RBC Bearings closed at $73.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!