UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Fluor (FLR) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 10:24 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities downgraded Fluor (NYSE: FLR) from Accumulate to Neutral with a price target of $50.00 (from $53.00). Analyst Ryan Cassil said he sees persistently weaker global macroeconomic trends and expectations for a continuation of weaker project activity in 2017.
"Given the trends discussed in our recent preview note, we see softer trends in FLR's end markets and thus are more cautious on FLR shares given the recent share appreciation and valuation at 16x 2016 EPS. We have reduced our 2016 estimates to $3.17 (from $3.80) and have reduced 2017 estimates to $3.49 (from $4.04). Please see our Q3:16 Construction and E&C Earnings Preview for more details on FLR's end markets and bookings trends," said Cassil.
Shares of Fluor closed at $50.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $55 at Deutsche Bank Ahead of 3Q Report
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!