UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Technologies (FTI) to Neutral
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:22 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities downgraded FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $28.00 (from $29.00). Analyst Mark Brown said subsea visibility continues to dim.
Brown explained, "We have reduced our rating to Neutral (from Accumulate) on valuation following our trimmed order and earnings forecast. We consider FTI one of the safest stocks to own through the cycle due to its $2.9B subsea backlog, low financial leverage (0.7x net debt to EBITDA at YE2016) and positive free cash flow (4% FCF yield in 2017). We also view the pending FTI-Technip favorably because it stands to drive down project costs below those of competitors. However, even with lowered project breakevens, upstream customers have little appetite for deepwater development spending. Consensus EBITDA expectations seem too aggressive against that backdrop."
Shares of FMC Technologies closed at $27.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Following 1Q Report
- Rosenblatt Raises Price Target on Netgear, Inc. (NTGR) Ahead of 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!