UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Technologies (FTI) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:22 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities downgraded FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $28.00 (from $29.00). Analyst Mark Brown said subsea visibility continues to dim.
Brown explained, "We have reduced our rating to Neutral (from Accumulate) on valuation following our trimmed order and earnings forecast. We consider FTI one of the safest stocks to own through the cycle due to its $2.9B subsea backlog, low financial leverage (0.7x net debt to EBITDA at YE2016) and positive free cash flow (4% FCF yield in 2017). We also view the pending FTI-Technip favorably because it stands to drive down project costs below those of competitors. However, even with lowered project breakevens, upstream customers have little appetite for deepwater development spending. Consensus EBITDA expectations seem too aggressive against that backdrop."
Shares of FMC Technologies closed at $27.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!