UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Technologies (FTI) to Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:22 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities downgraded FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $28.00 (from $29.00). Analyst Mark Brown said subsea visibility continues to dim.
Brown explained, "We have reduced our rating to Neutral (from Accumulate) on valuation following our trimmed order and earnings forecast. We consider FTI one of the safest stocks to own through the cycle due to its $2.9B subsea backlog, low financial leverage (0.7x net debt to EBITDA at YE2016) and positive free cash flow (4% FCF yield in 2017). We also view the pending FTI-Technip favorably because it stands to drive down project costs below those of competitors. However, even with lowered project breakevens, upstream customers have little appetite for deepwater development spending. Consensus EBITDA expectations seem too aggressive against that backdrop."
Shares of FMC Technologies closed at $27.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!