UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Technologies (FTI) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:22 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities downgraded FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $28.00 (from $29.00). Analyst Mark Brown said subsea visibility continues to dim.
Brown explained, "We have reduced our rating to Neutral (from Accumulate) on valuation following our trimmed order and earnings forecast. We consider FTI one of the safest stocks to own through the cycle due to its $2.9B subsea backlog, low financial leverage (0.7x net debt to EBITDA at YE2016) and positive free cash flow (4% FCF yield in 2017). We also view the pending FTI-Technip favorably because it stands to drive down project costs below those of competitors. However, even with lowered project breakevens, upstream customers have little appetite for deepwater development spending. Consensus EBITDA expectations seem too aggressive against that backdrop."
Shares of FMC Technologies closed at $27.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!