UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 3, 2016 9:07 AM EDT)
Roth Capital initiated coverage on Sorrento Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRNE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15, implying upside of 93.8%. Analyst Joseph Pantginis sees opportunity to for its businesses to move significantly forward over the next 12 month.
"Sorrento has amassed a broad set of technology platforms, subsidiaries and assets. We believe it is an opportune time to embrace the investment case as the company is positioned to significantly increase focus on its programs as well as continue its efforts to monetize its multiple subsidiaries," said Pantginis.
"Based on the depth of the company's platforms and assets, we believe it is an opportune time to embrace the investment case as the company will significantly increase focus on its programs. In order to further monetize the company’s assets, it will continue to, 1) Link with research collaborations, 2) Provide technology to others to validate candidates in specific geographies and 3) Enter partnerships for candidates where appropriate," added the analyst.
Shares of Sorrento Therapeutics closed at $7.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!