UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 3, 2016 9:07 AM EDT)
Roth Capital initiated coverage on Sorrento Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRNE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15, implying upside of 93.8%. Analyst Joseph Pantginis sees opportunity to for its businesses to move significantly forward over the next 12 month.
"Sorrento has amassed a broad set of technology platforms, subsidiaries and assets. We believe it is an opportune time to embrace the investment case as the company is positioned to significantly increase focus on its programs as well as continue its efforts to monetize its multiple subsidiaries," said Pantginis.
"Based on the depth of the company's platforms and assets, we believe it is an opportune time to embrace the investment case as the company will significantly increase focus on its programs. In order to further monetize the company’s assets, it will continue to, 1) Link with research collaborations, 2) Provide technology to others to validate candidates in specific geographies and 3) Enter partnerships for candidates where appropriate," added the analyst.
Shares of Sorrento Therapeutics closed at $7.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!