UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) at Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 3, 2016 9:07 AM EDT)
Roth Capital initiated coverage on Sorrento Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRNE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15, implying upside of 93.8%. Analyst Joseph Pantginis sees opportunity to for its businesses to move significantly forward over the next 12 month.
"Sorrento has amassed a broad set of technology platforms, subsidiaries and assets. We believe it is an opportune time to embrace the investment case as the company is positioned to significantly increase focus on its programs as well as continue its efforts to monetize its multiple subsidiaries," said Pantginis.
"Based on the depth of the company's platforms and assets, we believe it is an opportune time to embrace the investment case as the company will significantly increase focus on its programs. In order to further monetize the company’s assets, it will continue to, 1) Link with research collaborations, 2) Provide technology to others to validate candidates in specific geographies and 3) Enter partnerships for candidates where appropriate," added the analyst.
Shares of Sorrento Therapeutics closed at $7.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!