UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Gemphire Therapeutics (GEMP) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 30, 2016 7:41 AM EDT)
RBC Capital initiated coverage on Gemphire Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GEMP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $25. Analyst Adnan Butt sees potential for significant upside.
"We initiate coverage with an Outperform rating and $25 price target. Gemcabene is differentiated and lowers both cholesterol and triglyceride levels to address cardiovascular diseases affecting 16M patients in the U.S. alone. Phase 2b trials are ongoing and could have data in 2017. GEMP has development flexibility, multiple paths to maximize gemcabene opportunity, owns all rights, and there is scarcity value for cardiovascular assets," said Butt.
Shares of Gemphire Therapeutics closed at $10.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!