UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Vivint Solar (VSLR) to Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 9, 2016 9:12 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer upgraded Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $7. The change follows the release of Q2 results.
Analyst Colin Rusch is positive on the company's low cost structure and strategic approach to growth.
"With VSLR’s recent expansion of its term loan facility, we believe the company is demonstrating its ability to close large deals in a relatively short time frame," said Rusch. "While the company will need to raise additional tax equity for 4Q:16 and 2017 deployments, we expect the company to close a facility in a timely manner considering the wide availability of tax equity. We are upgrading shares from Perform to Outperform given valuation support from its existing portfolio, a more conservative strategy that emphasizes cash-on-cash returns and sustainable growth, and the potential for improving unit economics based on lower equipment costs and a disciplined sales strategy. We seemeaningful portfolio value and growth opportunity and introduce our $7 price target."
Shares of Vivint Solar closed at $3.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Verizon Communications (VZ) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!