UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Vivint Solar (VSLR) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 9, 2016 9:12 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer upgraded Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $7. The change follows the release of Q2 results.
Analyst Colin Rusch is positive on the company's low cost structure and strategic approach to growth.
"With VSLR’s recent expansion of its term loan facility, we believe the company is demonstrating its ability to close large deals in a relatively short time frame," said Rusch. "While the company will need to raise additional tax equity for 4Q:16 and 2017 deployments, we expect the company to close a facility in a timely manner considering the wide availability of tax equity. We are upgrading shares from Perform to Outperform given valuation support from its existing portfolio, a more conservative strategy that emphasizes cash-on-cash returns and sustainable growth, and the potential for improving unit economics based on lower equipment costs and a disciplined sales strategy. We seemeaningful portfolio value and growth opportunity and introduce our $7 price target."
Shares of Vivint Solar closed at $3.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!