UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 9:44 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer upgraded Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Underperform to Perform. Analyst Jason Helfstein thinks the stock's valuation properly reflects fundamental outlook.
"While there are many unknowns, such as the long-term impact of live streaming (on engagement, revenue and margins—from higher program and technical costs), product changes to reduce trolling, and the never-ending innovation by competitors, we now see risk/reward equally weighted, as the stock has declined 30% from its recent high ($24.87 vs. NASDAQ Internet index -2.9%). The biggest question to come out of the call was the cost impact of live streaming, which could consume significant corporate resources in 2017, if this becomes a permanent feature of TWTR," said Helfstein.
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $17.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!