UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 9:44 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer upgraded Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Underperform to Perform. Analyst Jason Helfstein thinks the stock's valuation properly reflects fundamental outlook.
"While there are many unknowns, such as the long-term impact of live streaming (on engagement, revenue and margins—from higher program and technical costs), product changes to reduce trolling, and the never-ending innovation by competitors, we now see risk/reward equally weighted, as the stock has declined 30% from its recent high ($24.87 vs. NASDAQ Internet index -2.9%). The biggest question to come out of the call was the cost impact of live streaming, which could consume significant corporate resources in 2017, if this becomes a permanent feature of TWTR," said Helfstein.
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $17.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!