UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Radware (RDWR) to Outperform
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 11, 2016 10:16 AM EST)
Oppenheimer upgraded Radware (NASDAQ: RDWR) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $16. Analsyt Ittai Kidron noted improved visibility.
"Our positive thesis is based on our view that Radware's (1) transition to a subscription model is now advanced enough to yield improved visibility; (2) net cash to stock price/per share is well above its historical average and at all-time highs, limiting downside; (3) ADC opportunity is not as obsolete as investors fear; and (4) business activity in Europe/APAC/Cisco offers upside opportunities in 2017. Overall, while execution risk remains and some volatility in results related to timing of revenue recognition (subscription vs. product) should be expected, we believe the risk/reward is now compelling, and the transition to a subscription model is better understood by investors. We see attractive potential upside and limited downside," said Kidron.
Shares of Radware closed at $12.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- Mitsubishi UFJ Upgrades Concho Resources (CXO) to Overweight
- Jefferies Upgrades International Paper (IP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!