UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Radware (RDWR) to Outperform
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 11, 2016 10:16 AM EST)
Oppenheimer upgraded Radware (NASDAQ: RDWR) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $16. Analsyt Ittai Kidron noted improved visibility.
"Our positive thesis is based on our view that Radware's (1) transition to a subscription model is now advanced enough to yield improved visibility; (2) net cash to stock price/per share is well above its historical average and at all-time highs, limiting downside; (3) ADC opportunity is not as obsolete as investors fear; and (4) business activity in Europe/APAC/Cisco offers upside opportunities in 2017. Overall, while execution risk remains and some volatility in results related to timing of revenue recognition (subscription vs. product) should be expected, we believe the risk/reward is now compelling, and the transition to a subscription model is better understood by investors. We see attractive potential upside and limited downside," said Kidron.
Shares of Radware closed at $12.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- KLR Group Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Accumulate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!