UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Radware (RDWR) to Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 11, 2016 10:16 AM EST)
Oppenheimer upgraded Radware (NASDAQ: RDWR) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $16. Analsyt Ittai Kidron noted improved visibility.
"Our positive thesis is based on our view that Radware's (1) transition to a subscription model is now advanced enough to yield improved visibility; (2) net cash to stock price/per share is well above its historical average and at all-time highs, limiting downside; (3) ADC opportunity is not as obsolete as investors fear; and (4) business activity in Europe/APAC/Cisco offers upside opportunities in 2017. Overall, while execution risk remains and some volatility in results related to timing of revenue recognition (subscription vs. product) should be expected, we believe the risk/reward is now compelling, and the transition to a subscription model is better understood by investors. We see attractive potential upside and limited downside," said Kidron.
Shares of Radware closed at $12.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!