UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 9:40 AM EDT)
"LVLT has restructured itself in the last few years and now has operational/financial flexibility on FCF, and we see accelerating growth in 2017. We also view a possible merger of CTL/LVLT (reported by The WSJ) as a powerful combination/see synergies between $1B and $2B and FCF accretion over 30% in the next three years. We believe CTL will be the surviving company and see LVLT shareholders receiving a premium but also sharing in synergies and value creation. We recognize the downside risk of a deal not materializing, but believe LVLT's FCF profile/flexibility supports a $60/share valuation," said Horan.
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $51.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!