UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 9:40 AM EDT)
"LVLT has restructured itself in the last few years and now has operational/financial flexibility on FCF, and we see accelerating growth in 2017. We also view a possible merger of CTL/LVLT (reported by The WSJ) as a powerful combination/see synergies between $1B and $2B and FCF accretion over 30% in the next three years. We believe CTL will be the surviving company and see LVLT shareholders receiving a premium but also sharing in synergies and value creation. We recognize the downside risk of a deal not materializing, but believe LVLT's FCF profile/flexibility supports a $60/share valuation," said Horan.
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $51.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!