UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 9:40 AM EDT)
"LVLT has restructured itself in the last few years and now has operational/financial flexibility on FCF, and we see accelerating growth in 2017. We also view a possible merger of CTL/LVLT (reported by The WSJ) as a powerful combination/see synergies between $1B and $2B and FCF accretion over 30% in the next three years. We believe CTL will be the surviving company and see LVLT shareholders receiving a premium but also sharing in synergies and value creation. We recognize the downside risk of a deal not materializing, but believe LVLT's FCF profile/flexibility supports a $60/share valuation," said Horan.
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $51.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!