UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Healthways (HWAY) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 12, 2016 9:19 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer upgraded Healthways (NASDAQ: HWAY) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $27. Analyst Mohan Naidu said its leaner organization should be more focused and provide a consistent financial profile.
"We attended Healthway’s investor day and got a deep dive into the company’s Network Solutions, which is the remaining entity after the divestiture. With the recent divestiture of the total population health solution offerings, HWAY has become leaner and more focused on the Senior Health offerings. The growing (>10K/day) Medicare eligible population is likely to provide a steady stream of new membership growth opportunities for Healthways. The new structure not only provides consistency in numbers, but removes distractions to focus on driving the penetration of the core SilverSneakers brand. The current financial targets of high-single-digit revenue growth with 20%+ EBITDA margins should permit a steady reduction in net debt, increasing shareholder value substantially," said the analyst.
Shares of Healthways closed at $22.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!