UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Healthways (HWAY) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 12, 2016 9:19 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer upgraded Healthways (NASDAQ: HWAY) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $27. Analyst Mohan Naidu said its leaner organization should be more focused and provide a consistent financial profile.
"We attended Healthway’s investor day and got a deep dive into the company’s Network Solutions, which is the remaining entity after the divestiture. With the recent divestiture of the total population health solution offerings, HWAY has become leaner and more focused on the Senior Health offerings. The growing (>10K/day) Medicare eligible population is likely to provide a steady stream of new membership growth opportunities for Healthways. The new structure not only provides consistency in numbers, but removes distractions to focus on driving the penetration of the core SilverSneakers brand. The current financial targets of high-single-digit revenue growth with 20%+ EBITDA margins should permit a steady reduction in net debt, increasing shareholder value substantially," said the analyst.
Shares of Healthways closed at $22.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!