UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Tableau Software (DATA) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 16, 2016 9:17 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $62. Analyst Ittai Kidron sees the company as a leader in business intelligence applications.
Kidron explained, "Our thesis is based on (1) the growing importance and adoption of BIA tools across all business functions; (2) expansion opportunities in Data Integration and Quality, and Advanced Analytics; (3) new customer additions, deeper account penetration, and sales productivity gains; (4) a compelling TCO advantage; and (5) the longterm benefits from the accelerating adoption of Tableau Online (ratable revenue). While we're bullish, there's a 'show me' element in play as management focuses on improving sales force productivity and as recent shifts in product mix toward SaaS/ Online delay revenue recognition and weigh on profitability. We see this shift as necessary and positive longer-term."
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Goldman Sachs Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Buy Following Technip/FTI Merger Completion
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!