UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 9:54 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ: PEGI) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $36. Analyst Colin Rusch sees Pattern Energy as having a strong ROFO list and pipeline of potential assets with an experienced, sophisticated sponsor, and a strong technical team.
"We expect PEGI to grow its dividend to $1.96 by 2018. In our dividend discount model, we then estimate 4.5% short-term annual dividend growth through 2021, and long-term annual growth of 2% thereafter. Using a 7.9% required rate of return, we arrive at an intrinsic value of $36 per share. We see PEGI as having a strong ROFO (right of first offer) list of projects and pipeline of potential assets with an experienced, sophisticated sponsor and a strong technical team, which we believe bode well for consistent accretive growth," said Rusch.
Shares of Pattern Energy Group closed at $24.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Wedbush Downgrades Entravision Communications (EVC) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!