UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Outperform
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 9:54 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ: PEGI) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $36. Analyst Colin Rusch sees Pattern Energy as having a strong ROFO list and pipeline of potential assets with an experienced, sophisticated sponsor, and a strong technical team.
"We expect PEGI to grow its dividend to $1.96 by 2018. In our dividend discount model, we then estimate 4.5% short-term annual dividend growth through 2021, and long-term annual growth of 2% thereafter. Using a 7.9% required rate of return, we arrive at an intrinsic value of $36 per share. We see PEGI as having a strong ROFO (right of first offer) list of projects and pipeline of potential assets with an experienced, sophisticated sponsor and a strong technical team, which we believe bode well for consistent accretive growth," said Rusch.
Shares of Pattern Energy Group closed at $24.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!